I have installed Beta2, and went through the initial wizard to setup the first user and other settings. After going to the Pluto Admin page, I started adding additional users.
Starting with Beta2, when I upload the user photo, I noticed it wouldn't display in the browser. I pulled up the properties of the img src and tried to display just the photo image in my browser, but all it displays is an image that contains the text of the path of the photo, not the actual photo. Also when I updated the user record, the Orbiter announced a change and needed to rebuild the menu's, etc. After it finishes, it pops again and again on the orbiter to regenerate the menus. And I do mean again and again and again. It never succeeds in building the new menus when I have a user photo uploaded.
Once I deleted the user (because there isn't an option to delete the photo associated with the user), the orbiter generator finishes properly.
If it would help, I could recreate the situation and upload necessary log files for somebody to look at. Just point me at the right log files needed.