Author Topic: 1.1 Final Release today??  (Read 2634 times)

jeonunh

• View Profile
1.1 Final Release today??
« on: July 30, 2007, 04:18:34 pm »
I read on the Wiki that you planned to release the final version of 1.1 today.  Is that still the plan?  I was trying to install this last night and I get getting installation failures.  I figured it was probably due to the Samba version thing and tried the internet install which failed to connect to most of the software needed.  I'm assuming the final version will have this fixed, so instead of screwing around for hours I figure I should just wait for the release.  Ummm, so anyway, is it coming out today still?

Zaerc

• Alumni
  • LinuxMCE God
  • Department of Redundancy Department.
    • View Profile
Re: 1.1 Final Release today??
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 05:56:38 pm »
Please don't release 1.1 Final today, I just got my air mouse and gc-100 delivered at the same time so I'm already hyperventilating from the excitement and that final straw would probably give me a heart attack!

Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit... I'll just pretend not to notice should it get released today.  ;)
"Change is inevitable. Progress is optional."
-- Anonymous

jeonunh

• View Profile
Re: 1.1 Final Release today??
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 03:34:55 pm »
I noticed that the sticky about the 1.1 rc1 installation problem disappeared.  Is this a hint that it will no longer be a problem?  Sorry, just eager to try this out.  I'm fairly linux illiterate, but eager to dump the POS Vista MCE.  Friggin thing never works right.