Author Topic: DOES PLUTO SUPPORT THE GE CADDX NX8E OR NOT?  (Read 3292 times)

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
DOES PLUTO SUPPORT THE GE CADDX NX8E OR NOT?
« on: September 11, 2006, 04:57:51 pm »
Hi guys,

I've been trying to get Pluto to work with the GE Caddx NX-8E security alarm panel but without luck.  I've asked for help on this forum many times already about this without a meaningful response.  I've offered to allow the Pluto guys to access my system to configure or test the device, but no one has replied.

Can you please answer this:

Please do not respond with "yes, we do.  See our compatibility list,", etc.  I already know it is on the compatibility list.  I have already looked at the GE Interlogix template.  This template does not look anywhere near being complete to be able to support the alarm panel.

Has anyone else with the NX8E or any Caddx been able to get Pluto to work with the alarm panel?

PLEASE HELP.  This is an important feature of the Pluto Home system.  If it does not work, please let me know so that I can just switch over to MisterHouse.  Their system works with the Caddx.

Thanks,
Sevak

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
Re: DOES PLUTO SUPPORT THE GE CADDX NX8E OR NOT?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 12:59:53 am »
Quote from: "sevprime"
Hi guys,

I've been trying to get Pluto to work with the GE Caddx NX-8E security alarm panel but without luck.  I've asked for help on this forum many times already about this without a meaningful response.  I've offered to allow the Pluto guys to access my system to configure or test the device, but no one has replied.

Can you please answer this:

Please do not respond with "yes, we do.  See our compatibility list,", etc.  I already know it is on the compatibility list.  I have already looked at the GE Interlogix template.  This template does not look anywhere near being complete to be able to support the alarm panel.

Has anyone else with the NX8E or any Caddx been able to get Pluto to work with the alarm panel?

PLEASE HELP.  This is an important feature of the Pluto Home system.  If it does not work, please let me know so that I can just switch over to MisterHouse.  Their system works with the Caddx.

Thanks,
Sevak

To my knowledge it does not.  I switched to CQC and it supports the NX-8E.  CQC is an extremely powerful HA system.  It also supported my Lutron Homeworks lighting system.  The support by the developer is great as well as the forum support.  We also have a monthly webex users group.