Author Topic: invite to CEDIA UK  (Read 3683 times)

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
invite to CEDIA UK
« on: June 01, 2006, 11:47:23 am »
My company has been trying the plutosystem for the last 12 months or so and think its really impressive, even with it still being development status.
We've had lots of positive feed back from our demo set up, and from that we've been asked to take our demo system onto a stand at the CEDIA show in London,UK at the end of june.
Now here's our problem, we've been trying to get a responce for the pluto guys via email on our status as dealers and what can we show/say about the system. We're only a small company just starting out and we see the pluto system becoming a large part of our business.

Have other people on here had much feed back about dealer status?

If a pluto staff member could contact us asap and discuss our situation.

-----------
Keith Simmons
BlissAV Ltd
keith@blissav.co.uk
+44 (0)1270611911

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
invite to CEDIA UK
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 12:14:21 pm »
Hi Keith

what info do you need exactly? there's someone who answers dealer inquires  at info @ plutohome.com
i think you are already a dealer, i remember (hope i'm not wrong) i saw you dealer application already.

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
invite to CEDIA UK
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 01:21:50 pm »
thanks for the reply
I believe we are, but i just wasn't too sure :)

I'll send an email off the the info address today.

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
invite to CEDIA UK
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2006, 11:30:11 am »
Hello

Is there any chance of getting a copy of the daily build cd, as would like to have the latest features on display at the CEDIA show next week. i'll drop an email off as well, but thought i'd post here while i was on the forums:)

Also any news on the release date for .40 ??

cheers

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
invite to CEDIA UK
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2006, 11:39:04 am »
no news about .40 release.
using daily build to a show is very tricky, since we add/fix issues and you don't want to use a version that will crash in a middle of an presentation.
better use something stable.

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
invite to CEDIA UK
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2006, 12:58:23 pm »
right ok.
In that case what i could do with is getting the screen scaleing issue on PDas and on 1280/720 res working. At the moment the PDA screens aren't useable:( Whats the quickest way to do this??

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
invite to CEDIA UK
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2006, 02:19:03 pm »
i'm not sure what it can be done
pda looks weird because te backgroud file is streched, but the functionality is ok
720p resolution i think it should be ok. i'm not sure, because we've released .39 2 months and a half ago.
these issues are fixed for .40 release but we don't have an ETA for it.