Author Topic: Question about how to set up a web orbiter  (Read 2433 times)

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
Question about how to set up a web orbiter
« on: March 10, 2006, 05:41:41 am »
Ok, I have been reading through this site and I am trying to find out if a web based orbiter exists.  I have a Windows based pocket PC and would like to know if a completely web based orbiter exists that can run in a web browser like IE.  If someone has a link to another thread that addresses this issue please feel free to post that link in this topic.  Ideally I would like some simple set of directions on how it is done.  I want to be able to control my pluto system from my cell phone from anywhere i can get to a web browser from.  Please let me if this is possible or if it is already done.  

I also wanted to ask the question about Insteon support for Pluto.  I am looking at getting into possibly building and selling pluto solutions but I would really like to know if anyone has had a chance to make progress towards integration with Insteon.    I am a profesional web developer and willing to try and help in getting insteon working with pluto if someone could help point me in the right direction and inform me of what I would need to get this done.

Thanks in advance,

Chris H

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
Question about how to set up a web orbiter
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2006, 02:40:50 pm »
we have a generic web based orbiter. all you need to do is add top child device called Generic Web Device, wait orbiter gen to finnish all the screens, do a reload router.