Author Topic: I need to know what this error please .is there any one from support reading  (Read 9800 times)

Govo

• Guru
    • View Profile

Error log
Device DCERouter, # 2    
Device Template DCERouter, device category DCE Router, manufacturer Pluto.   

01   05/02/08 12:57:58.093      MediaAttributes_LowLevel::GetAttributeFromDescription PK_MediaType 7 PK_AttributeType 30 string sName * PK_Attribute_Related 0 size 1 <0x92dcfb90>
01   05/02/08 12:57:59.014      MediaAttributes_LowLevel::GetAttributeFromDescription PK_MediaType 7 PK_AttributeType 30 string sName * PK_Attribute_Related 0 size 1 <0x92dcfb90>
01   05/02/08 12:58:00.065      MediaAttributes_LowLevel::GetAttributeFromDescription PK_MediaType 7 PK_AttributeType 30 string sName * PK_Attribute_Related 0 size 1 <0x92dcfb90>

colinjones

• Alumni
  • LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile

Error log
Device DCERouter, # 2    

01   05/02/08 12:57:58.093      MediaAttributes_LowLevel::GetAttributeFromDescription PK_MediaType 7 PK_AttributeType 30 string sName * PK_Attribute_Related 0 size 1 <0x92dcfb90>
01   05/02/08 12:57:59.014      MediaAttributes_LowLevel::GetAttributeFromDescription PK_MediaType 7 PK_AttributeType 30 string sName * PK_Attribute_Related 0 size 1 <0x92dcfb90>
01   05/02/08 12:58:00.065      MediaAttributes_LowLevel::GetAttributeFromDescription PK_MediaType 7 PK_AttributeType 30 string sName * PK_Attribute_Related 0 size 1 <0x92dcfb90>

Mate - what do you mean "is there anyone from support reading"?! This is a community project, there is no "support"! Posts like this will not endear you to other community members, which is why you aren't getting (m)any responses. Everybody here is a "user" like yourself and maybe doing some coding as well. Start again, and take the approach that you are looking for some pointers from your peers, not expecting hand holding from a paid support organisation.

BTW - I have no idea what the problem above is, otherwise I would have given you a pointer! But then you haven't actually explained what the problem is, just snipped some arcane messages from a log somewhere. Ask Zaerc for his guide on how to ask smart questions....  ;D

hari

• Administrator
  • LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile
    • ago control

Error log
Device DCERouter, # 2    

maybe you want to tell us what exactly you are trying/doing, what behavior you expect and what you get? I can't get those lines in context...
rock your home - http://www.agocontrol.com home automation

Govo

• Guru
    • View Profile
First of all i have posted this error twice and no one has answer me .also the guy's who a writting this script are they not watching the errors that user are posting?

second
this error  that i have post is from the 
Error log
Device DCERouter, # 2   
Device Template DCERouter, device category DCE Router, manufacturer Pluto

and its in every error log on my machine.

again i have posted an number of topics about my system freezing and doesn't respond. and when i checked my error log so see whats going on  at the time it stop responding ,the above is what i get everytime .

no one has came up with what could be wrong and this point i'm going crazy as it happens all the time .i going to record my screen and show people what is going on .you can also visit here www.piknclik.com/linuxmce and have a look at my jpg's of my screen.

again i'll keep posting this error untill some one points me in the rite direction.

if you  have a look at jpgs ,you'll see what i mean . i have install the lastest nvidia drivers' because i was told too in another topic and still no joy. i have download quick dvd rc1 and install it to see would if fix my problem and agian it didnt .so check this forum for some of my topics about my linuxmce freezing.

Zaerc

• Alumni
  • LinuxMCE God
  • Department of Redundancy Department.
    • View Profile
again i'll keep posting this error untill some one points me in the rite direction.

Since you insist on acting like a customer, there ya go: http://fiire.com/why-support.php
"Change is inevitable. Progress is optional."
-- Anonymous

colinjones

• Alumni
  • LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile

Since you insist on acting like a customer, there ya go: http://fiire.com/why-support.php

;D

Govo

• Guru
    • View Profile
<NOTE FROM ADMIN: PROFANITIES HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM THIS MESSAGE IN RESPONSE TO COMPLAINT.>

this page is here to help people and i dont seem to be getting the help. if you know how to write the script then your sure to know what my error is .again  you seem to think you know it all .i dont want support i just need my error fiexed .
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 07:50:13 pm by danielk »

cadman97

• Regular Poster
    • View Profile
what hardware are you using? mobo, memory, video card etc.?

totallymaxed

• LinuxMCE God
  • Smart Home Consulting
    • View Profile
    • Dianemo - at home with technology
<NOTE FROM ADMIN: PROFANITIES HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM THIS MESSAGE IN RESPONSE TO COMPLAINT.>

this page is here to help people and i dont seem to be getting the help. if you know how to write the script then your sure to know what my error is .again  you seem to think you know it all .i dont want support i just need my error fiexed .

Hmmm... also some indication about in what context the 'error' occurs would be useful... what happens on screen, does it happen when you use a particular menu item in the Orbiter or is it when you boot up your Core or an MD etc etc. People here will help you... if your polite... and if you help them help you by describing in detail what the problem is.

All the best

Andrew
Andy Herron,
CHT Ltd

For Dianemo/LinuxMCE consulting advice;
@herron on Twitter, totallymaxed+inquiries@gmail.com via email or PM me here.

Get Dianemo-Rpi2 ARM Licenses http://forum.linuxmce.org/index.php?topic=14026.0

Get RaspSqueeze-CEC or Raspbmc-CEC for Dianemo/LinuxMCE: http://wp.me/P4KgIc-5P

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dianemo-Home-Automation/226019387454465

http://www.dianemo.co.uk

nosilla99

• Veteran
    • View Profile

Error log
Device DCERouter, # 2    

I believe the messages above are the result of a media scan, and may be for information only and not related to the crashes you are experiencing.

I don 't have access to LMCE at the moment so can't confirm what media type 7 refers to, maybe someone else can confirm the type of file the above messages relate to.

Is the crash ocurring when using mythtv ?

As already stated we can only help if you provide information about what you are doing when the crash occurs.

NOS
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 10:53:58 am by nosilla99 »

Govo

• Guru
    • View Profile
Hi guys . First of all i'd like to Apologize for been smart and like to thank you for your help.

I haven't use mythtv and it's not what cause of linux mce crashing  ,again i switch it on and leave it alone for an hour and when i come  back the screen looks like this  http://piknclik.com/linuxmce/20%20minutes%20to%20an%20hour.JPG

sometimes it a heppens just after ten minutes . the linuxmce becomes unstable and doesnt respond to mouse ,keyboard or remote.

I've been at it for three weeks now and still get this error . I have install it on another machine just to see if its' an hardware issuse and after it was installed the first thing i did was checked the error ,agian the same error was there. nothing else.i'll report back with details on how it goes.ie if crashs.

the i first machine i  install it on ,i got built for linuxmce and the system details are in detail as i can.

cpu

Name: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+
Code Name: Brisbane Brand: ID 4
Package : Socket AM2 (940)
Technology:65 nm Core Voltage:1.168V
Specification:AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4800+
Family:F Model:B Stepping:1
Ext Family:F Ext Model:6B Revision: BH-G1
Instructions: MMX(+),3DNOW! (+) SSE,SSE2,SSE3,X86-64

Cache
L1 D-Cache
Size:64 KBytes x2
Descriptor:2-way set associative,64-byte line size

L1-i-Cache
Size:64 KBytes x2
Descriptor:2-way set associative,64-byte line size

L2 i-Cache
Size:512 KBytes x2
Descriptor:16-way set associative,64-byte line size

Motherboard
Manufacturer:ASUSTek Computer INC.
Model:M2N-MX
Chipset:NVIDIA MCP61 Rev:A2
Southbridge:NVIDIA MCP61
LPCIO:ITE IT8712

Bios
Brand:American Megatrends Inc
Version:0804
Date:05/28/2007

Memory
General
Type:DDR2 Channels Dual
Size:2048 MBytes

SPD
Slot#1:DDR2
Module Size:1024 Bytes Correction:None
Max Bandwidth: PC2-5300 (333 MHZ)
Manufacturer:Kingston
Part Number:9905316-105.A00LF
Serial Number:8C3A0636 Week/Year 23/07

This is the details of my machine in which i'm having problems with some agaian any help would great

i'll post details of my other machine later .

hari

• Administrator
  • LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile
    • ago control
i vote a beer for broken hardware,
best regards,
Hari
rock your home - http://www.agocontrol.com home automation

Govo

• Guru
    • View Profile
i'm starting to think thats as my other machine hasn't crashed yet .but as they say dont speak to soon.

nosilla99

• Veteran
    • View Profile
As it takes time to manifest itself it could be anything, but it is always checking the easy things such as

RAM (reseat, swap),
    Temperature (from KDE using KSysGuard)
    Video Card (reseat, swap if possible)

When the system crashes do the CAPs Lock lights etc still work on the keyboard ?

NOS

Govo

• Guru
    • View Profile
thanks for the reply but i have install in on my other machine an for the last couple of hours  its working and hasn't crash at all .i think it might be a hardware issuse with the other machine  .going to do a md with  the other machine and see what happens .will post back here later .