Author Topic: A couple of questions about orbiters  (Read 3687 times)

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
A couple of questions about orbiters
« on: September 29, 2005, 02:38:21 pm »
Hi,

I've got an XDA 2 mobile phone running Windows Pocket PC 2003. I was wondering which Orbiter software I should use? Currently, the only options are 2000/XP or WINDOWS ce, WINDOWS ce and they did not work.

Also, are there any plans to create orbiter software for the new PSP?

Many Thanks

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2005, 07:48:35 am »
Hi,

XDA 2 seems to have Windows Mobile OS. We have a Mobile Orbiter for smartphones like Motorola MPx220 which also has Windows Mobile OS. Since your phone supports bluetooth communication, you should give it a try. This is what you'll have to do: turn on your bluetooth. If your Pluto system has a bluetooth device, it will detect your phone and it will ask you what to do next. If not, you'll need one.
     Anyway, just to be sure, the first thing you should do is to upload on your phone "Orbiter.CAB" located on your core: /usr/pluto/bin. Then run it (it's a windows mobile installer). If you are able to run the application, when let me know and I'll tell you what you should do next.

Regards
Chris M.

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
PSP
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2005, 01:26:26 pm »
Hi

Will you add an installer for the PSP at all?

We have one running Firmware 1.5, and with all the homebrew stuff so it should be possible?

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2005, 02:35:55 pm »
Hi,

Our goal is to have Orbiter running on all possible devices, including psp. Yes, we'll have Orbiter running on psp, but unfortunatelly not in the near future.
However, we'll gladly offer our full support to anyone who what to port Orbiter on new devices.

Regards,
Chris M.