Author Topic: Development and maintenance, backwards compatibility, git branches. etc  (Read 23331 times)

phenigma

• LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile
Re: Development and maintenance, backwards compatibility, git branches. etc
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2023, 10:02:33 pm »
looks like git is down ?

Looks like. Hmm.

Gavlee

• Regular Poster
    • View Profile
    • LinuxMCE Wiki Userspace
Will try to get to the patches it's been a bit crazy lately. Also have had problems with my DVB-S2 dongle which is a pain and seems pointless if I can't use that because that was the whole point of it. I see some fixes go into Linux 6.2 for the dongle which I am about to test out. Will post what I have done when I can make branches just haven't had the hard drive space to do more builds and out of the two drives I ordered was wrong spec from the description and the other was faulty. Cheers

Gavlee

• Regular Poster
    • View Profile
Just forked and cloned lms in the git and now the server seems to throw a 500. :-(

Gavlee

• Regular Poster
    • View Profile
main login page seems alright but anything below gives 500

phenigma

• LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile
Eww. I haven't been able to login either.

Gavlee

• Regular Poster
    • View Profile
So I've installed the packages I built from packer/vagrant on my shuttle running linuxmce. I built packages for xenial and bionic then upgraded from trusty > xenial > bionic on i386. dhcpd was broken after the upgrade but I managed to get it working again and mythtv is now up so I'm fairly happy. Will have a go at getting some code posted. Was going to reinstall with amd64 but I thought I would test the upgrade procedure. No idea if anything else works but the panel seems mostly functional from what I can see after patching. Cheers.

phenigma

• LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile
Re: Development and maintenance, backwards compatibility, git branches. etc
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2023, 10:23:58 pm »
git logins are working again, at least it did for me today.