Author Topic: Need some dedicated testers.  (Read 287458 times)

phenigma

• LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile
Re: Need some dedicated testers.
« Reply #525 on: October 27, 2015, 08:59:13 pm »
No skin packages are required anymore.  The skins are all baked into the .apks for android and the binaries on other systems.

J.

maverick0815

• Administrator
  • wants to work for LinuxMCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: October 27, 2015, 09:43:09 pm »
So I need to wait for a new build

danr677

• View Profile
« Reply #527 on: October 27, 2015, 11:43:44 pm »
Hello,

For me it's just a blank screen, no text or image. What's the best way to do a "clean install"? I deleted the cache and the data of the app, but there is no change.

Thanks,
   Dan.

golgoj4

• NEEDS to work for LinuxMCE
  • hrumpf!
    • View Profile
    • Mah Website
« Reply #528 on: November 23, 2015, 04:56:50 pm »
New build in latest lmce update.
Linuxmce - Where everyone is never wrong, but we are always behind xbmc in the media / ui department.

Marie.O

• Administrator
  • LinuxMCE God
  • Wastes Life On LinuxMCE Since 2007
    • View Profile
    • My Home
« Reply #529 on: November 23, 2015, 05:18:56 pm »
Please note that the qOrbiter apk build is accessible from your local web admin front page, i.e. before you log in to web admin, you can select Orbiter installs, and that will bring you to the locally available Orbiter bins, including the apk.

maverick0815

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: November 26, 2015, 04:38:22 pm »
Works again :-) great work.
Unfortunately mythtv is still the same...but I will apply rule #1

golgoj4

• NEEDS to work for LinuxMCE
  • hrumpf!
    • View Profile
    • Mah Website
« Reply #531 on: November 28, 2015, 03:59:46 am »
Works again :-) great work.
Unfortunately mythtv is still the same...but I will apply rule #1

Can you point me to a link that makes mythtv work? I cant get it working, make it hard to work on the screens for it.
Linuxmce - Where everyone is never wrong, but we are always behind xbmc in the media / ui department.

phenigma

• LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: November 28, 2015, 04:01:27 am »
Can you point me to a link that makes mythtv work? I cant get it working, make it hard to work on the screens for it.

As a dev of linuxmce I will very, very, very politely ask... have you filed a ticket for your specific issue?  :D

J.

Esperanto

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: December 10, 2015, 04:06:17 pm »
I saw there was a link on the main orbiter download page so I hoped it would be ready for plug and play but I got stuck at the  screen shown in the attachment where I only can enter a device name. Text on screen:

Setup as a new QOrbiter

Click to Change Name

Marie.O

• Administrator
  • LinuxMCE God
  • Wastes Life On LinuxMCE Since 2007
    • View Profile
    • My Home
« Reply #534 on: December 10, 2015, 04:40:17 pm »
I am sure there are people who give even worse error description.

Esperanto

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: January 06, 2016, 06:15:58 pm »
I am sure there are people who give even worse error description.

Sorry but that _is_ al the info that is showing as in the picture. Seems quite clear to me. The link I refered to: http://192.168.80.1/lmce-admin/index.php?section=orbitersWin

which has: http://192.168.80.1/lmce-admin/fdownload.php?filepath=installers/linuxmce-qorbiter-qt5-debug.apk

then it shows that screen when running the app.....

maverick0815

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: January 07, 2016, 08:39:34 am »
did you set up a qorbiter in webadmin first? if not try it this way. I'm not certain, that you can really Setup a new Orbiter via the qorbiter on your tablet. Mine is working fine, by the way

tompin2

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: March 14, 2016, 03:31:20 am »
Hi to all,

Here is some feedback.  Im running 1404 since a couple of days now and qt5 on a Samsung s6 is working ok.  Just a couple of buttons that dont do what they are supposed to.
Listed right below:

Power: it only have: Power off display, Power off MD, Reboot Core, Reboot MD.  There is no POWER ON.  POWER OFF DISPLAY works, POWER OFF MD doesn't.  I did not tested the other two!  It could have cause caos in the family

VIDEO: It does not have the ALL button, so if you dont have properly setup your DB, it will be impossible to find your files, but right I get nothing.  None of the movies are showing, not even the public.  If I start the movie on the MD orbiter, then I can control it on the QT5 orbiter on the phone without problems.

Any ideas?

T

phenigma

• LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: March 14, 2016, 08:12:14 pm »
Power: it only have: Power off display, Power off MD, Reboot Core, Reboot MD.  There is no POWER ON.  POWER OFF DISPLAY works, POWER OFF MD doesn't.  I did not tested the other two!  It could have cause caos in the family

Power off is disabled for all MDs by default.  You can set the PowerOff mode in the advanced settings for the Media Director in webadmin.

VIDEO: It does not have the ALL button, so if you dont have properly setup your DB, it will be impossible to find your files, but right I get nothing.  None of the movies are showing, not even the public.  If I start the movie on the MD orbiter, then I can control it on the QT5 orbiter on the phone without problems.

We do not have an All button anywhere.  We do have a 'Filename' view that has never been impletemented in qOrbiter, which is why I do not use qOrbiter regularly.  :)

Hope that helps.

J.

maverick0815

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: March 16, 2016, 07:12:02 am »
That's not entirely correct. I remember in one earlier iteration of qorbiter fileview was working, but apparently this functionality got lost.
So I am a bit wondering....I know that golgoj4 seems to be in higher in demand jobwise...is there still some ongoing develpoment, or is  it resting?
Just wondering....