Author Topic: scenario order  (Read 3809 times)

iberium

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Innovative Sight & Sound
scenario order
« on: December 25, 2012, 02:37:50 pm »
Is there a way to adjust the order of scenarios?  I have a few that I created and they show up after the autogenerated ones, but I would like them first as I use them more.  Also, how do I delete some of the autogenerated scenarios?  Some of them still show up even though the hardware that generated them is gone, I have them disabled, but there are so many of them that wouldn't work if I reenabled them anyways.

Marie.O

• Administrator
  • LinuxMCE God
  • Wastes Life On LinuxMCE Since 2007
    • View Profile
    • My Home
Re: scenario order
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 03:30:58 pm »
You can delete scenarios in web admin / Lighting|Media|Security... Scenario pages

iberium

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 04:28:33 pm »
I don't have any options to do this.  I can delete my own created scenarios but I need to delete some old auto-generated ones.  I have removed all the commands from them but there is no delete command for these.  These scenarios were created awhile back and the hardware has changed as well as the configuration, so they don't need to be there.  I'm guessing that the autogenerated scenarios don't auto clear themselves when they can't be used anymore.

purps

• NEEDS to work for LinuxMCE
  • If it ain't broke, tweak it
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 11:30:56 pm »
Simply uncheck auto-generated scenarios to stop them appearing.

Re-order what remains with the "up" and "down" buttons in the "Sort Scenarios" section (under Wizard -> Scenarios).

Cheers,
Matt.
1004 RC :: looking good :: upgraded 01/04/2013
my setup :: http://wiki.linuxmce.org/index.php/User:Purps

iberium

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 01:30:44 pm »
That is what I have done and it really doesn't bother me that way,  the only thing is that as i've grown my system and gotten better parts, i have ended up with several autogenerated scenarios that aren't used anymore and can't be.  So, ive got like 20-30 unused auto-generated scenarios in each room.  i was hoping of a way to maybe clear the database of them.

purps

• NEEDS to work for LinuxMCE
  • If it ain't broke, tweak it
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2013, 08:16:43 pm »
Wed admin -> Show devices tree (very bottom) -> My scenarios (very bottom), then you should be able to select scenarios and delete them.

Cheers,
Matt.
1004 RC :: looking good :: upgraded 01/04/2013
my setup :: http://wiki.linuxmce.org/index.php/User:Purps