Author Topic: SPA3000 Will Not Connect  (Read 1944 times)

Tred

• Veteran
    • View Profile
SPA3000 Will Not Connect
« on: January 16, 2012, 11:37:28 pm »
I've been trying all weekend to try and get my SPA3000 to register with FreePBX. I've tried the procedures in all three different wiki articles as well as some others that were not associated with LinuxMCE. FreePBX is giving me these errors. Could they be keeping the device from registering?

Could not reload FOP server
Could not reload the FOP operator panel server using the bounce_op.sh script. Configuration changes may not be reflected in the panel display.
Added 52 minutes ago
(freepbx.reload_fop)
 symlink from modules failed
retrieve_conf failed to sym link the /etc/asterisk/iax.conf file from modules
Added 52 minutes ago
(retrieve_conf.SYMLINK)
 Failed to copy from module agi-bin
Retrieve conf failed to copy file(s) from a module's agi-bin dir: copy(/usr/share/asterisk/agi-bin/recordingcheck): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/usr/share/asterisk/agi-bin/fixlocalprefix): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/usr/share/asterisk/agi-bin/directory): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/usr/share/asterisk/agi-bin/dialparties.agi): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/usr/share/asterisk/agi-bin/list-item-remove.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/usr/share/asterisk/agi-bin/enumlookup.agi): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/usr/share/asterisk/agi-bin/checksound.agi): failed to open stream: Permission denied

Added 52 minutes ago
(retrieve_conf.CPAGIBIN)