Author Topic: Logging in to linuxmce admin site after internet installation problem mysql 1064  (Read 2007 times)

william

• View Profile
I am getting this error from a fresh installation of linuxmce only last night, i downloaded the mce from the internet installation instructions onto kubuntu, everything went fine but when i go to login to the admin site via 127.0.0.1 or localhost and enter my username and password i get the following error, can anybody please tell me how to make a patch for this to fix it once and for all, as there are many threads on this issue but no solutions i can see of, maybe it should be reported as a bug. i am having huge trouble just trying to install base system of linux cannot do it by dvd, impossible and everytime i download it via internet installation i cant log into the admin page, please ask me to attach logs or whatever but i dont know which or where they are, i think i am using mysql server version 5.  the next part is the output from the browser when trying to login,:

Fatal error: mysql error: [1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '?)) ORDER BY OrderNum ASC' at line 4] in EXECUTE(" SELECT DISTINCT PageSetup.* FROM PageSetup LEFT JOIN DeviceTemplate ON PageSetup.FK_Package=DeviceTemplate.FK_Package LEFT JOIN Device ON Device.FK_DeviceTemplate=PK_DeviceTemplate WHERE showInTopMenu = 1 AND Website='1' AND (PageSetup.FK_Package IS NULL OR (PK_Device IS NOT NULL AND FK_Installation=?)) ORDER BY OrderNum ASC") in /var/www/lmce-admin/include/adodb/adodb-errorhandler.inc.php on line 77