Author Topic: SPDIF problem with Phoenix "Solo USB microphone"  (Read 1924 times)

ccoudsi

• Guru
    • View Profile
SPDIF problem with Phoenix "Solo USB microphone"
« on: August 12, 2009, 01:03:28 am »
On my 810-2.26 release, I tried Phoenix "Solo USB microphone" on 2 MD's with audio set for stereos, and one MD audio set for SPDIF, it works great with Audio set for Stereo but not so great with audio set to SPDIF.

On the SPDIF system, first time I installed it, I called the MD it Rang the speaker that is connected to the microphone as expected I answered the call from the orbiter it worked for 10 seconds then I lost the audio, I canceled the call and I tried to play music, the sound came out from the speakers that was connected to the microphone, I had to re-run the AVWizard to switch it back to SPDIF, after that the solo works only for 10 seconds then it will disconnect and never answer any call until I reboot the MD.
Can someone try it and let me know if he's getting the same results??

Thanks.
Cheers |[BEER]
Charlie,

pw44

• Addicted
    • View Profile
Re: SPDIF problem with Phoenix "Solo USB microphone"
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 04:33:36 am »
Hia,
yesterday i installed the Solo USB microphone on my core/hybrid, which has the audio output thru optical spdif.
Today, after a reboot, no more sound was outputed, and opening alsamixer (under kde), all the  channels were gone, showing the AK4751 card as the primary sound card with its channels and the HDA Nvidia as secondary sound card, with analog channels only.
Is there a way to change this, in order that the HDA Nvidia becomes the primary card, with all its channels and the AK4751 as mic input only?
TIA,
Paulo