Archive > Bluetooth Dongle

BT dongle

(1/3) > >>

archived:
I was wondering if the Dlink DBT-120 USB adapter mentioned in the kickstart wizard (btw, in the wizard is listed as the Dlink Dlink DT-120 USB and is should be DBT) is the only one youve tried and know will work as a dongle, or should any generic BT USB dongle work?  

On the PC I plan on installing this on, it already has a BT interface on the mobo, its a MSI mobo with a header that plugs into a bracket to get it working.  Would this be usable on my dedicated Core as a BT device, or must we use a USB dongle?

archived:
Hi,

Our BluetoothDongle application uses BlueZ libraries to connect to bluetooth device. Theoretically, you should be able to use any bluetooth device supported by BlueZ, including your MSI device. Please let us know how the installation works and if you have any problems.

Regards,

Chris M.

archived:

--- Quote from: "chris.m" ---Hi,

Our BluetoothDongle application uses BlueZ libraries to connect to bluetooth device. Theoretically, you should be able to use any bluetooth device supported by BlueZ, including your MSI device. Please let us know how the installation works and if you have any problems.

Regards,

Chris M.
--- End quote ---

Hi,

I didn't have to specify anything, just bluetooth dongle on Pluto site. Everything bluetooth related worked out of the box - I have cheap Conceptronic USB bluetooth adapter ...

HTH,

regards,

Rob.

archived:
I've actually used a bunch of bluetooth dongles, and everyone of them seems to work just fine.  I think they're mostly compatible--it can't hurt to try it.

archived:
Ill be trying it this weekend.  I dont currently have a BT phone, but I do have a iPaq 5450 PDA that has BT and was wondering if it would work in similar function to the way BT phones do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Sitemap 
Go to full version