Author Topic: How to create associations to group 2 with Z-Wave Tricklestar remote  (Read 3158 times)

caiman

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Hi team,

all in the title... I just did a SIS mode install with a seluxit USB controller and a tricklestar remote.
I can include devices, and use the remote to create associations between devices for group 1.

But how can I create associations between devices for group 2 or 3?

I still have a ZTH if needed, but it would be nice to do it with the remote alone?

I have checked the tricklestar website but links to the docs are broken, and the paper doc I have received does not cover groups other than 1...

thanks

caiman

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: How to create associations to group 2 with Z-Wave Tricklestar remote
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 11:43:45 pm »
I have verified that the  "set association" command of the web interface is working fine. Thank you SIS mode, and thanks Hari!

However I would still be interested in finding out how to do it with the tricklestar remote if at all supported.

sambuca

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 08:52:24 am »
Feel free to add or correct the wiki if you find it lacking information.

regards,
sambuca

Kooma

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 09:39:03 am »
Feel free to add or correct the wiki if you find it lacking information.

regards,
sambuca
Yep, please do that! I assume I didn't miss the wiki page, but if so, could you provide me the link? (still trying to get door sensor to trigger an event or show some response..)
/Kooma

caiman

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 10:17:58 am »
There is a wiki page for the remote: http://wiki.linuxmce.org/index.php/Tricklestar_200ZW-EU-W but it doesn't have more info than on the user guide. Of course, when I figure out how to do it, if possible at all, I will add it to the wiki.

I have already added more info on how to use the "set association" command on the web interface: http://wiki.linuxmce.org/index.php/Z-Wave_Getting_Started#Setting_associations