Author Topic: New Radio Thermostat CT-80/CT-30 template uploaded  (Read 5243 times)

mkbrown69

• Guru
    • View Profile
New Radio Thermostat CT-80/CT-30 template uploaded
« on: October 07, 2013, 04:44:21 am »
Hi Folks!

I've done an anonymous check-in of changes for the Radio Thermostat Template.  Trac #1931, committed at 22:32 on 2013-10-06.

Could someone please review the SQLCVS commit, and let me know if I did it right?  It's my first time committing using SQLCVS.

Thanks for your time!

/Mike

phenigma

• LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile
Re: New Radio Thermostat CT-80/CT-30 template uploaded
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 05:19:44 am »
Approved.  Please do an sqlCVS update of your 'ir' and 'dce' tables.  Check that the template is intact and complete.  If there are any problems, please let me know so I can fix them at this end.

J.

mkbrown69

• Guru
    • View Profile
Re: New Radio Thermostat CT-80/CT-30 template uploaded
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 05:45:00 am »
Phenigma,

Thanks for approving it!  SQLCVS update/diff shows no problems, as does a visual check of the Template and Ruby code.  It is as I had committed it...

Thanks for the assistance!  Please free to close the Trac ticket as complete; much appreciated!

Sean,

If you see this thread, you're welcome to look at the template and try it out with your 3M-50 tstat.  The driver should incorporate all your existing capabilities.  I've stubbed in a few things I'll finish up for 12.04 and the weather plugin.  If you have any issues, let me know.  For now, I'll be moving on to my ISY driver to get that relatively complete for others to test.

Thanks!

/Mike

phenigma

• LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 10:27:51 pm »
Excellent!  You are very welcome!  Let me know if you need any others checked in.  J.

Sent from my SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 4