Author Topic: Unable to add more Interface Devices  (Read 2808 times)

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
Unable to add more Interface Devices
« on: September 01, 2006, 08:51:48 pm »
Added CM11 and gc100 without problems, but trying to add GE Interlogix device to this page does not work.  Tried to add anything else to this page and they don't work either.  Did I screw something up after adding the gc100?

Any ideas?

UPDATE: The devices appear under the Advanced - Configuration -Devices screen, but not under the Wizard's screen.  Anycase, configured for the GE Interlogix and added sensors with zone#s as ports, Quick Rebooted, but no joy.  Any help is greatly appreciated!

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 01:37:52 pm »
indeed we didn't add this step (add interfaces) under video wizard, but you can go to security screen and add the device. then add sensors, we have something automatically for dsc panel that reads sensors list, but you can also go to pluto-admin.
as far as device we don't have one here so i can't confirm that it's working or not.

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2006, 01:41:38 am »
Dan,

Thanks for the reply.  If I were to provide you with a link to test, would you guys be able to write drivers for the NX8E alarm panel?  It's listed on your website as being able to work under Pluto, but I haven't had any luck.  Also, looking at the template for it, it doesn't seem to be complete.

Thanks,
Sevak