Below is an edit of the lighting feature part of the website. Please review and make updates (i.e. add features unique to LinuxMCE, verbiage changes, etc...).
With LinuxMCE, you will never have to worry about whether you left the bathroom light on or whether your elderly family member will be able to navigate around the home when it is dark outside. LinuxMCE harnesses technologies such as X-10, KNX/EIB, Z-Wave, EnOcean, and Insteon PLC, among others, to provide lighting capabilities found nowhere else. Control your home’s lighting by schedule, motion detection, door openings, sunrise, sunset, security alarm activation, and more:
• Have lights turn on and off as your enter and exit rooms
• Remotely access your lights via the LinuxMCE web-interface
• Reduce your carbon footprint using lighting scenarios
• Integrated with the LinuxMCE Security features, if the security system notices an event, you can have your lights conduct a certain scenario in order to both scare the intruder and alert your neighbors.
• Integrated with the LinuxMCE Media features, have your lights dim when media is playing
• Integrated with the LinuxMCE Telecom features, for the hearing impaired, have your lights turn off and on when the phone is ringing