From your PM I read that you can't get it working.
according to your link yousee has some trouble ...
This is what I did.
I used scan to scan my provider. Usied one of the files below /usr/share/doc/dvb-utils/example/scan/dvb-c - don't remeber wich one.
Then in start a shell and run mythtv-setup
(The normal way over computing crashed on me several times - that way it works stable)
-Choose your TV Format "PAL" and Channel freq. table : "europe-west"
- Capture Card type is "DVB DTV cature Card"
- Disecq - don't touch for DVB-c
* Create a videosource named "Cable-yousee"
* Transmitted guide only (EIT)
* connect the DVB card to "Cable-yousee"
* add both cards later to the same group
* "Interaction between inputs" - create a group for each card and select in the top group. Then bottom select "Generic"
* Import channels.conf and just enter the path of the scan file - like: /channels.conf
You could also try to update MythTV to VDPAU version - a lot of 0.22 fixes are in there ...http://wiki.linuxmce.org/index.php/MythTV#EXPERIMENTAL:_Update_MythTV_to_VDPAU_version_on_0810
I am at the moment using the newest version and it runs fine. But only do this if you have a nvidia card in your maschine. If you have a VDPAU capable card do also create a profile to use VDPAU