Author Topic: Installation Troubles 2.0.0.40  (Read 9442 times)

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
Installation Troubles 2.0.0.40
« on: August 29, 2006, 11:13:03 pm »
Hello,

I have download the 2.0.0.40 iso (cd1 and cd2) twice times. But if i install pluto i get every time the same error. After installation debian base system, network config etc, pluto ask about installation type , core, hybrid or other. I have choose firsttime core, the hybrid. If the system is installing (Internet Connection answer with yes dhcp answer with yes) i get the message that the pluto skins basic dep package has failure and pluto installation halt. I can press return an after a while the messages is screenig : MTA reboot. Pluto reboots and if its up i get the messages that dce router can´t connect on socket , probaly dead. What is the reason for this ? I have try to install on two pcs ( 1,7 ghz and 512mbram , 2,4 ghz and 1 gb ram) i use a 250 gb ide harddisc (they are new and works with knoppix perfect). Please help me.

greetings
lumo

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
Install problems
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 10:42:24 am »
I have read in another tag that i should burn the cd with lower speed. i have try it and the same problems. I have try to make an apt-get update but pluto don´t work. Please help me!

I would ask for more sometime. Is it possible to run two dhcp server? i will use freeradius an chillispot to make an hotspot (that people they would surf need bevore an key from radius to login). Can i make pay tv ?
Sorry, my english is so bad :|

greetings
lumo