General > Marketplace

Dianemo from CHT - Professional Home Automation

<< < (92/95) > >>

totallymaxed:
I've posted some more early UI screens from testing we are currently doing with Beta builds of the new iPhone iOS App. This time I have two new images of the new responsive screen layout for the Sky TV STB Remote screens (this is a very popular European STB/PVR for accessing the Satellite based Sky TV service).. On smartphones with < 5" screens we implement a swipe left/right gesture to allow the user to navigate to all the screens related to this device. In most cases there are two screens. Swiping between the two is fast and a familiar gesture for phone UI's. In these screens we are testing the best size/scaling of the screen elements (all graphics are svg's so they can be scaled in real-time to any size required by the device the UI is rendered on). Note these screens and the others I have posted are still not finished and contain some layout errors - see the status area at the bottom of these screens for example.

http://www.ellipticalcurve.com/smart-home-software-services/dianemo-athena-html5-ui-screens/

I'll post more of these images as we debug both the App and the Responsive Athena UI Skin for iPhone.

All the best

Andy

totallymaxed:
I've just posted a short (and very rough!) video of new iPhone Athena UI & App in action. You can see it at the top of this page;

http://wp.me/P4KgIc-aF

I'll post more of these images as we debug both the App and the Responsive Athena UI Skin for iPhone.

All the best

Andy
[/quote]

totallymaxed:

--- Quote from: totallymaxed on March 05, 2015, 05:10:20 pm ---This update fixes a number of small bugs, fixes some layout issues in the UI and now supports Kmotion too. If you have configured Kmotion security cameras in Web Admin your new Athena Orbiter will display a 'Cameras' button in the top bar for any rooms you have elected to make them accessible in.

Please run the Updater script as usual to install this update and any un-installed Ubuntu updates too.

All the best

Andy

--- End quote ---

totallymaxed:
We have released an update today that allows you to interface Dianemo to Onkyo Integra Receiver (TX-NR616). The device template is template no. #1886

As usual please use the Updater script to update your system with this update and any pending Ubuntu updates too.

totallymaxed:
We now support the Insteon PLM-2413U and any devices it supports in Dianemo - a much requested update. If you have an existing set of devices added to your PLM-2413U then they will be detected and automatically imported into the Dianemo device tree as child devices of the PLM. The device template is #1932.

Insteon devices are fully compatible with the new Athena Orbiter and UI.

Please run the updater script as usual to update your system.

All the best

Andy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Sitemap 
Go to full version