General > Marketplace

Dianemo from CHT - Professional Home Automation

<< < (79/95) > >>

totallymaxed:
Just a note to say that the Dianemo Wiki page has been updated with additional information relating to the control of TV's and Smart TV's;

http://wiki.linuxmce.org/index.php/Dianemo_S#TV_Control_In_Summary

All the best

Andy

totallymaxed:
Dianemo has been updated so that it now supports the Spotify Premium streaming service. This is a much requested feature. You can now access your Top 100 list and your saved Playlists directly from the Dianemo iOS App and have that stream playback in any audio enabled room or in multiple rooms simultaneously.

All Dianemo updates are free to existing customers. As usual please use the Dianemo update script to update your system with this update and any others that may not have been applied yet.

If your a fan of Spotify Premium you will want to get this update! We hope this increases your enjoyment of your Dianemo system.

All the best

Andy

totallymaxed:
Here is a sneak peek at our exciting new Orbiter UI that's currently in development. The first image is of the audio media browser screen, the second of the Sky Box STB control screen (all screen-shots are of live working screens and are not mockups). The UI is built using HTML 5 which makes it much easier to build and design for than with our standard UI. HTML 5 also allows for dynamic UI elements like sliders, scrollable lists and other animated controls too. Customising and localising the UI, using standard HTML5 page layout tools, will be much easier too and the UI does not require any regens either.

Please note this is work in progress and our standard UI may change before we release this. All customers will receive the new UI as a free update when it is released later this year.

totallymaxed:
We've had a few inquiries recently that have hi-lighted some possible confusion about support & configuration. So I thought I'd post something on this here;

Support is always handled via the Forum (not this thread though). The best way is to post your question/issue in the appropriate section of the Forum making sure to add 'Dianemo -' to the title of you post so that lmce users can differentiate them from posts relating to lmce.  If its something you need an urgent response to the pm me too please. Support is always free of charge,

If you need help configuring your system, adding devices, creating a new device so that your system can interact with a new, but currently unsupported, piece of 3rd party hardware or anything else where you require us to carry out configuration/setup for you then please PM me directly. This type of activity falls under the category of Consulting and is a charged for service. Generally speaking in most cases we will be able to provide you with a fixed cost for whatever you require. However in some cases it may be impossible to price the assistance you need on a fixed price basis due to either complexity or because other factors outside our control will affect the work thats needed. In these cases we will charge you in stages until the job is completed (at anytime you can cancel further work). We always try to minimise any consulting costs to you. All Consulting fees, whether fixed, or staged must be paid in advance before we commence work.

If you have further questions then please contact me via pm here on the forum.

All the best

Andy

totallymaxed:
This image and the ones that follow show updated screen captures from our new HTML5 Orbiter. Updated graphics and layouts and both landscape & portrait orientations of the same screen to show how the Orbiter dynamically adapts the layout based on orientation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Sitemap 
Go to full version