Hi gang. I've noticed I've got some strange behavior with one of the templates I developed and checked in. It's repeatable for me and I wanted to see if that's the case for everyone. If you open up the Olevia TV template (1950) from a fresh sqlCVS update, then click on 'Edit Ruby Codes,' the code page pops up with no commands populated. However, if you then click 'Update,' the commands appear, along with what appear to be IR codes. Some of the commands have multiple copies, and those copies can't be deleted.
Both the 'Clear Code' and 'Delete Code' buttons remove the codes inside the box, but neither removes the Command. Selecting 'Add/Remove Command' and unchecking commands no longer seems to remove the unchecked commands from the command set.
Clearing the IR codes (and fixing the syntax error noted below), gets the template working, even if multiple, blank commands are present.
The sharp ones out there looking at the template may have noticed my bone-headed mistake in Ruby Syntax. I've corrected the '$' placement on my machine and will check in once I figure out what's going on with the command display.