Author Topic: Skin Development: Italian  (Read 25522 times)

Kaelix

• Regular Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Skin Development: Italian
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2009, 02:00:30 am »
I tried this on my webDT 366 Orbiter. Couple of minor notes once I extracted the zip I had to rename the folder UITA - v0.1 to UIta and cp it over to /usr/pluto/orbiter/skins/UIta rather than /usr/pluto/orbiter/skin. Did a full regen and the skin came up. Nice work btw. I'm not sure if this is the case just for the webpad since those are the only types of remotes I use, but none of the "lighting" buttons had any pics or labels.

colinjones

• Alumni
  • LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2009, 08:41:45 am »
I must be an idiot! I can't work this out... I created the UIta directory under skins and copied the contents of the zip file into it, the structure is the same, there are two root folders Basic and UIta and the contents are the same as the unzipped file contents. But in the web admin, when I go to the properties of the Orbiter (also a web dt366) the only entries in the drop down are:

B&O
Basic
Marbella
Mobile Phone Basic
Mobile Phone MO
Mobile Phone Monster
NuForce
Small UI Monster
Small UI

Even after a regen, there is no UIta... same for all my other orbiters....

I'm using 0710 if that makes any difference...

massabuntu

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2009, 09:13:27 am »
Colin sorry for this stupid question: Have you done a sqlCVS update?

massabuntu

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2009, 09:15:13 am »
I tried this on my webDT 366 Orbiter. Couple of minor notes once I extracted the zip I had to rename the folder UITA - v0.1 to UIta and cp it over to /usr/pluto/orbiter/skins/UIta rather than /usr/pluto/orbiter/skin. Did a full regen and the skin came up. Nice work btw. I'm not sure if this is the case just for the webpad since those are the only types of remotes I use, but none of the "lighting" buttons had any pics or labels.

Basically its are all blacks right?

colinjones

• Alumni
  • LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2009, 11:06:10 am »
Colin sorry for this stupid question: Have you done a sqlCVS update?

No not stupid question (I'm stupid!) didn't realise I had to.... will I break my system by doing that given that I am on 0710?

massabuntu

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2009, 01:23:32 pm »
you have to ask to more experts, anyway i'm pretty sure this skin is not ok with 7.10

Kaelix

• Regular Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2009, 06:26:50 pm »

Basically its are all blacks right?

Yeah the buttons are all black, wasn't sure if you were aware since I know it's still in 'testing' :)

massabuntu

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2009, 07:12:39 pm »
We have to notify this to Thom since is him who tweaked the UIta in the sqlCVS.

tschak909

• LinuxMCE God
  • DOES work for LinuxMCE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2009, 07:14:11 pm »
let me take a look at Ulta as it is, and i'll add back in the appropriate overrides.

I'm sorry that I had to take them out, but it was incorrectly specified, and was causing OrbiterGen to bomb out on all the other skins.

-Thom

rages

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2009, 01:21:49 am »
Tnx thom for your work.

Emanuele