Author Topic: UPNP username and password on latest alpha  (Read 2317 times)

geekyhawkes

• Guru
    • View Profile
UPNP username and password on latest alpha
« on: July 23, 2009, 07:25:36 pm »
I have just updated my alpha install to the latest release and have now lost access to the UPNP server admin page via web admin as i dont know the login details.  I have tried the same details as my webadmin (linuxmce and kde) username and password but with no luck.  Is it a dcerouter login??

Thanks

geekyhawkes

• Guru
    • View Profile
Re: UPNP username and password on latest alpha
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 03:52:39 pm »
Having looked a bit more into this problem I need the following information;

where does LinuxMCE call mediatomb to start (ie where are MCE's start up scripts?).

I have checked the mediatomb config file and although logins are listed within the file (mediatomb, mediatomb) they dont work.  Even if you edit the config file and set logins as active then the username and password from the file do not work.  The mediatomb website says that the username password issue is related to not connecting to the correct port for the upnp server or another issue in the way mediatomb is called to start up. 

geekyhawkes

• Guru
    • View Profile
Re: UPNP username and password on latest alpha
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 12:37:04 pm »
Can someone else please take the 2 mins to have a look at the upnp webadmin page and just confirm you have the same username login page please?

I am having problems getting this running and really would like to have upnp working on my install.