Author Topic: Hi, Thanks, Completely unrelated question.  (Read 2519 times)

PcCowboy

• Regular Poster
    • View Profile
Hi, Thanks, Completely unrelated question.
« on: July 23, 2009, 04:50:26 pm »
Hi: Hey I have not been around the forums/site for a while now. I love the look of the new site (much easier to Nav). And it nice to see you all are still quite active. I do not have MCE running yet but I'm hoping to get married in the next year or so (to an amazing girl i might add..  ;)  ) and when i get a house it going to be wired for MCE.  8)

Thanks: also i just wanted to say thanks so much for all the time you dev's have invested. I read the "Letter to the Community:..." and it seems like you all are frustrated and a lil burnt out. I just wanted to say I(we) GREATLY appreciate the hard work, time, devotion, Patience!, late nights, all nighters, $$$, ect you have put into this project.  I love the freeware community, you put fourth 100x the effort of your payware counterparts. And you have better products in my opinion. (I will state that I would not be the least bit opposed to paying to be able to install it for people from a biz standpoint. And generate some income for you.)

Completely unrelated question: Ok now then. The reason i stopped by the forum was to ask if anyone knows a good networking forum with quick responses. Im trying to setup a VPN from a dynamic IP using dyndns.org and a Linksys or CradlePoints(we use a Verizon card for WWW) DDNS services. Also an FTP.  all the old forums i used to visit are gone/inactive. I googled and found a forum but 3days later still not responses and from reading other post...they dont know whats they are talking about anyway  :(

So Thanks again!!!
PCCowboy...

bongowongo

• wants to work for LinuxMCE
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, Thanks, Completely unrelated question.
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 08:05:01 pm »
Hi: Hey I have not been around the forums/site for a while now. I love the look of the new site (much easier to Nav). And it nice to see you all are still quite active. I do not have MCE running yet but I'm hoping to get married in the next year or so (to an amazing girl i might add..  ;)  ) and when i get a house it going to be wired for MCE.  8)

So you are still searching for a girl uh.
Hihihiihihihihihihihiihihihihihihi.
Sorry I cannot help you about your networking problems.