Author Topic: Asterisk - LMCE Integration  (Read 2591 times)

Techstyle

• Addicted
    • View Profile
    • Techstyle UK Ltd.
Asterisk - LMCE Integration
« on: July 18, 2009, 08:06:50 pm »
When a call comes in and in picked up by the IVR (after the number of seconds specified by the Home>Call Routing page), A voice says "to call everybody in the house press 1" and then a second voice comes in and says "to Call Jason press 2, to Dial Maxine press 3"

I have a couple of questions:

1.  Where can I find the file that does the "to call everybody in the house" thing?
2.  Can I replace the "to call everybody in the house" message with a customised message?
3.  Can I change the Names of the Users without adding new ones and then deleting the old ones?

Thanks,
Jason (Techstyle)

LegoGT

• Regular Poster
    • View Profile
    • Medium Rare Brain
Re: Asterisk - LinuxMCE Integration
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 11:13:38 pm »
I would start looking in the file /etc/asterisk/extensions.conf. I think you might want to start tracing in the [macro-dial] section and follow that. It's a little confusing at first but not impossible with some basic Asterisk tutorials. I've mucked with the security portions before (/etc/asterisk/extensions_custom.conf) and the different messages were played using the Playback() command. I think they were WAV files but not sure. Also, you can edit the external Perl scripts which get executed based on button presses. Link that with some MySQL queries and DCE commands and you're rockin' LMCE remotely!
A brain dump of my neverending projects: http://MediumRareBrain.com