Author Topic: Lost access to Squeezenetwork after update  (Read 2443 times)

geekyhawkes

• Guru
    • View Profile
Lost access to Squeezenetwork after update
« on: July 07, 2009, 07:44:43 pm »
I appear to have lost all access to my squeezenetwork account from within Slimserver on LinuxMCE after my last update (to the current alpha).

I have full access via webadmin to all of the slimserver functions you would expect, except my username and password keep coming back as invalid, and they are definatly 100% correct!

I have tried changing my password twice with the slimserver "I forgot my password link" and both times the same is true, no access to squeezenetwork.

I have also confirmed that the squeeze network is up and running at the time by logging on with my Ubuntu laptop.  I feel this might be a bug that has crept in and been missed maybe, as this side of my setup has been been fine since install.

My Linux MCE machine definatly has internet access as i am using it to reset the password and access my hotmail ok.  The fault is still present even if you copy and paste the new password (just to treble ensure its not a typeo!)

Is there anyway forward, or can i get some log files maybe that would be useful for someone to look into the potential bug?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 07:46:59 pm by geekyhawkes »