General > Developers

Workshop: Datagrids

<< < (5/6) > >>

ccoudsi:
Count me in, please.

LegoGT:
Count me in

sp00nhead:
Think i'll need to understand these if i want my work on xbmc python plugin intergration to work propelly

count me in.

wierdbeard65:

--- Quote from: tschak909 on June 16, 2009, 05:47:59 pm ---I still need to work on a conferencing system that can be recordable with this in mind. Every other method i've tried to record this has been disasterous..

so probably not.

If you want it bad enough guys, you come.

-Thom

--- End quote ---
Given the push to bring more people on board, it would be a valuable addition to the documentation pool, if you were able to get it recorded in some way. I've started working through the HADesigner screencasts and they're good (so far!).

I am not making demands, but I assume it will be at a "normal" time of the day for you? That makes it difficult to fit around work / family for me. My most efficeint way of working is "offline" as I spend a few hours a week on planes and trains, which is a good opportunity to read / watch screencasts / code (if I can get a portable VM environment set up). Also, unless it's going to be some way off, I doubt I'll meet the pre-reqs in time  ;)

randomblink:
For recording these things someone should look into www.jingproject.com, they are free, seem to record nicely, just 5 minute pieces, which from being a www.lynda.com subscriber I feel is decent enough for piecemealing everything...

Just a thought.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Sitemap 
Go to full version