I just tried this last night - great work!
Here's how it went down:
1) I added the Shoutcast Plug-In device to DCE Router
-) This caused a software download notification to appear on the Orbiter
-) When complete, I was instructed to reload the router
2) The Shoutcast source did not show up on my DT360
-) The Orbiter binary on the device is clearly too far out of date
3) After a regen, the Shoutcast source was available on the web orbiter
4) The station list loaded (I didn't go through any configuration), though it took a bit
-) It would be great to have some sort of status indication - does the list load show up in Pending Tasks or elsewhere? MythTV Plug-in sends a notification to all orbiter screens when all the TV guide data is downloaded - maybe this would be appropriate?
5) The Genres were then available for browsing
-) Even though I was in "Title" sort, I was still seeing genres... is this normal? is this correct? Radio stations don't exactly fit the same attribute structure as single songs, so this might be tricky...
6) I selected a station, and hit play
7) A warning about no device being available to play the media popped up
I repeated 6 + 7 about 7 or 8 times
9) Music started playing
10) Future station selections did not display the warning
Overall, I'd say it went pretty well. Thanks for your contribution!