General > Marketplace

New LinuxMCE Remotes w/ Dongles for Sale - Sold but Possibly More OTW!

(1/4) > >>

DaveL:
Hello,

We've acquired several LinuxMCE GYCR3202US "Fiire Chief" Gyro remotes with GY1401-005 dongles from a company that went out of business. They are all new, include the remote, dongle, batteries and instruction manual. There are currently 22 with dongles but we have approx. 60 more without dongles and a source to have more made. A bulk sale is preferred but we may sell them individually for $119.95 which is $30 off the former $149.95 retail price. All remotes will be tested to ensure functionality (incl'd no drift) prior to shipping. To our knowledge, this is the last new batch of these remotes in existence so it will be first come first serve. Below are pictures of the actual product...

UPDATE: It appears that there is sufficient interest to sell the complete units individually at $119.95 plus $10 S&H to anywhere in the US. (We will also ship world wide for approx $35 USD.) If you are interested in purchasing them in bulk, you may wish to make an offer before they go. Thank you for your interest and they can be purchased at the following link. Get them while you can!

http://www.pcdesignlab.com/Order

-DaveL

krys:
Isnt that the generic dongle? The one that doesnt work with the follow me function?

dlewis:

--- Quote from: krys on May 08, 2009, 08:37:34 pm ---Isnt that the generic dongle? The one that doesnt work with the follow me function?

--- End quote ---

I do not know about Follow Me, but I know this remote won't work in 0810, without further development...

DaveL:
The dongles have been programmed by the original mfg to function with this remote and have been verified to work with the latest version of LinuxMCE on our end. As far as 0810 compatibility is concerned, I have not seen any confirmation that it will not work and would assume that the current LinuxMCE drivers would be grandfathered into the new version. If not, then I'm sure the open source community can make it happen.

dlewis:

--- Quote from: DaveL on May 08, 2009, 08:49:01 pm ---The dongles have been programmed by the original mfg to function with this remote and have been verified to work with the latest version of LinuxMCE on our end. As far as 0810 compatibility is concerned, I have not seen any confirmation that it will not work and would assume that the current LinuxMCE drivers would be grandfathered into the new version. If not, then I'm sure the open source community can make it happen.

--- End quote ---

We've confirmed that these remotes will not work, currently, with 0810 unless a full re-write, of the code that supports this remote, is done... That isn't to say it won't work when we reach 'release'.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Sitemap 
Go to full version