Author Topic: UI2 MD control (newb)  (Read 2186 times)

davegravy

• Addicted
    • View Profile
UI2 MD control (newb)
« on: April 09, 2009, 02:19:36 am »
Still waiting for my Fiire remote to arrive, until then I'm stuck learning with my keyboard + mouse. I've finished (hopefully) messing around with hardware and reinstalling the system. Here's what I'm finding from a user interface POV:

1)I've noticed that if I begin watching a movie I can press F2 and I am returned to the video list where it last was, with all the filters I had set.

If during the movie I adjust the volume or jog forward or back and THEN press F2, I do not return to the video list. Instead I get the most recently used control (volume or shuttle, except the graphics are messed up because the control is a black strip). I then have to press F1 and navigate back to  the video list, after which the filters are all reset. Is this normal behaviour? If yes, is there a function to return to the video list as it last was regardless of having previously adjusted the volume or position?

2) If I select a video from the video list and then select "MOVE", nothing happens.

3) If I create a bookmark, and then try to delete it via the video list, it will not delete. I must play the bookmark, then press F1, then go to bookmarks in this file, and then delete the bookmark.

krys

• Addicted
    • View Profile
Re: UI2 MD control (newb)
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 08:18:54 pm »
#2  I can not use the "move" feature from the UI either, I assumed this to be a broken link and never asked why. I just use the web admin if I need to move a file.