Author Topic: Orbiter on Zaurus?  (Read 33317 times)

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
Orbiter on Zaurus?
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2006, 10:09:59 am »
Hi,

You can ignore the first error message, it's just a warning. For OrbiterRenderer.h:41, the problem seems to be std::auto_ptr. Please try one of these solutions:
1) include <memory> header from STL
2) if 1) doesn't work, you'll have to remove auto_ptr and use usual pointers like this: TextStyle *m_pTextStyle.

Best regards,
Chris M.

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
Orbiter on Zaurus?
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2006, 06:41:23 pm »
chris.m,
Thanks for the reply. I now understand the glib warning, I apologize but I am not a developer and don't quite understand how to do the "include <memory> header from STL ". What is the syntax and where does it go? I'm assuming it goes in OrbiterRenderer.h? at the top?

Again, Thanks for spending so much time helping me!

Rob

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
Orbiter on Zaurus?
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2006, 08:44:36 am »
Right, just add at the top of OrbiterRenderer.h, near the other includes, the line:

Code: [Select]
#include <memory>

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
Orbiter on Zaurus?
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2006, 02:43:04 am »
It looks like its working but, the Pocketworkstation keeps crashing because of low memory. I'm trying a couple of things to see if they work. I'll let you know if I can get it compiled.

Thanks!

Rob

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
Orbiter on Zaurus?
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2006, 04:27:21 pm »
Looks like the Orbiter compile is too memory intensive to do natively on pocketworkstation. I tried a number of things but couldn't get it to compile all the way without crashing. Looks like I will have to try a cross compile...