I sure could use some help / ideas on that's going on with my setup. I went through the
http://wiki.linuxmce.org/index.php/Nintendo_WiiMote guide, and well some times it works then some times it won't It's almost as if something is terminating the connection or the link is dying, because it'll stop working in the middle actually trying to use it. If any one is willing to offer a suggestion. I'd be grateful. Oh and one more thing I tried the template thing. Not sure if I set that up correctly as the admin site is some what confusing to me, but not the command line, that I have a modest understanding of.