Author Topic: What Happen to Fiire?  (Read 3906 times)

extremeshannon

• Regular Poster
  • Base Jumping in Twin Falls
    • View Profile
    • ExtremeShannon
What Happen to Fiire?
« on: April 06, 2009, 05:22:16 pm »
I have been thinking about being a Core from Fiire. They seem to have disappeared. Would anyone know where I could get the care hardware or something similar?

dlewis

• Guru
    • View Profile
Re: What Happen to Fiire?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 05:32:07 pm »
afaik, Fiire is no longer producing products.

krys

• Addicted
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 06:15:53 pm »
Is it possible to get a sticky that says Fiire is out of business... lol, seems like we see a new one of these posts every other day.

jimmejames

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2009, 07:37:37 pm »
Is it possible to get a sticky that says Fiire is out of business... lol, seems like we see a new one of these posts every other day.

Also maybe a search feature for the forums and list of frequently asked questions for the other FAQs.  :)

Pnuts

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2009, 07:42:06 pm »

Also maybe a search feature for the forums and list of frequently asked questions for the other FAQs.  :)

What about a "Read This First" Sticky. Something that provides an simple overview and then has an FAQ with links or something? Then again, if someone doesnt search or look at the Wiki, why would they bother to look at the sticky.

jimmejames

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2009, 07:58:53 pm »
Other forums (fatwallet for example) require the user to check a box saying they've read certain text for the first 10 posts.  If I remember correctly, it was just disclaimer about the site and the rules you were expected to follow... 

jhammond

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2009, 08:17:27 pm »
Also maybe a search feature for the forums and list of frequently asked questions for the other FAQs.  Smiley

There is a search bar at the top of every screen in the forum.

Pnuts

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2009, 08:23:55 pm »
Also maybe a search feature for the forums and list of frequently asked questions for the other FAQs.  Smiley

There is a search bar at the top of every screen in the forum.

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic when he made that remark