General > Marketplace

New web store for European Users....

(1/3) > >>

zug:
Hi,
I have been a using LinuxMCE quite a while and love it. However, I have experienced frustration in obtaining hardware that is compatible or is recommended for use with LinuxMCE. I therefore decided to create a new web site targetting European LMCE and general Linux home users by providing generic domestic computer hardware and LinuxMCE related hardware.
I have decided to create a place that sells items such as Z-Wave kit, USB UIRTs, Xantech IR Emitters, Antec Cases, Basic Barebones systems, IP Cameras etc. I also have access to the entire Dianemo range of LinuxMCE kit (all licenced with Pluto).
I am also looking to increase the range to include the WebDT orbitors, more Z-Wave equipment, fully licenced Media Directors, VoIP hardware, remote controls and more.
So there you have it, if you would like to visit the new site, the address www.hightechpad.com.
If you would like to discuss anything with me, I am a regular in the IRC channel.
Many Thanks,
Mark

Marie.O:
Zug,

do you give a guarantee that all your equipment is plug and play with LinuxMCE?

zug:
I am not sure I can legally do that without paying a licence fee for every item I sell. However, I am in the process of updating the wiki pages with information for all the products I have to prove compatability.

spic0m:
Right about i was going crazy not being able to find stuff for my pc rig i found this thread.
I ordered a usb-uirt from your site and i want to say that the pricing and the delivery times was excellent.
It worked right out of the box with the RC6 remote i allready have.
Keep up the good work.

Aletha Emmy:
Can anyone tell me how to get my web store started? Where to go, how to make the page look attractive, what i have to do to get credit card payments etc. I need to know everything. I am a soon to be "stay at home mom" and i need an extra form of income. Your help is much appreciated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Sitemap 
Go to full version