I've mentioned this before, but I guess I'll mention it again...
The Firefox we are currently running, needs to be replaced with an xulrunner based app, that can respond to DCE commands.
At this point, we can make some needed changes:
(Make a better interface for pad orbiters to be able to:
* View pages on the pads themselves, or
* bounce them to individual media directors OR to workstations (running an agent)
* Be able to highlight links on TV better (this is the one thing I liked about WebTV)
* Be able to scroll more effectively
* Get rid of extraneous buttons and features.
Come on guys, please, am I the only one who is thinking out of the box, here? This is getting frustrating.