Author Topic: DT 366 - Atigo S (Updated w/ 512MB Models)  (Read 35540 times)

Marie.O

• Administrator
  • LinuxMCE God
  • Wastes Life On LinuxMCE Since 2007
    • View Profile
    • My Home
Re: External Batteries
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2009, 12:00:04 pm »
I still have a few of the external clip-on batteries left. These were all new in a bulk box, have been charged and each has been plugged in to make sure it works.

These work in most of the older DT units, including DT366 / DT368 / DT375. I believe they changed the style for the DT 310 / DT360.

Battery Only - $35 shipped
Battery + Battery Charger - $55 Shipped - This includes battery, the battery charger, as well as the power supply (power supply can also be used on the DT itself).

I have spare chargers as well.

For payment: USPS Money Order, PayPal, or Credit Card over the phone (done on a company account)

If these are the chargers are the cradles, where you can plug the whole WebDT in, I'd be interested.

darkcirca

• Regular Poster
    • View Profile
Re: DT 366 - Atigo S (Updated w/ 512MB Models)
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2009, 01:34:40 pm »
External batteries chargers are not the cradles - these are specific for the external battery (but still use the same power supply). It's for people that do not want to carry the external battery all the time, but want it charged.

I really don't sell the cradles separately, sorry. I've just had tons of low ball offers on them, that it isn't worth it to sell them without a unit anymore. They were originally sold for $84+ without a charger.

The only cradle I'd be willing to sell separately is not the standard one. It is used to charge the DT, but it has a USB-B Connector on the side. It worked with ActiveSync for the WebDT375 at one point. There are no normal USB Ports on it.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 01:52:05 pm by darkcirca »

Marie.O

• Administrator
  • LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile
    • My Home
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2009, 02:49:18 pm »
All I want is cradle, where I can put the WebDT in so it gets charged, and is accessible.

Send me a PM with an offer, incl. shipping to Germany

Thanks

darkcirca

• Regular Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2009, 02:53:03 pm »
All I want is cradle, where I can put the WebDT in so it gets charged, and is accessible.

Thanks

Sorry, I can only use UPS for international shipping, and that is extremely expensive.

jthodges

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2009, 02:56:29 pm »

Same here.  Let me know if you have more than one, I would like to get one as well.  I can pick up this weekend if that works for you.

darkcirca

• Regular Poster
    • View Profile
WebDT 375
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2009, 04:18:20 pm »
Also, found this in my desk this morning. It's a WebDT375, Windows CE 4.2. Looks like 32MB ROM and 128MB RAM. It has the Tesco boot up screen.

CE has the typical IE, Media Player, WordPad, MS Viewers (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, PDF, Image), Remote Desktop, and Citrix.

It has a wireless card, stylus, internal battery and power supply with it. I have no idea how long the battery lasts, but I can pull the power cord out while running and it still stays on.

$65 shipped within the US (minus Alaska/Hawaii - I will ship there, but it would be a bit more for shipping).

I also have a WebDT 370, but I have no idea if that would run for the orbiter (probably not). It's CE 4.1. One is in English, the other I believe is Japanese. Just thought I'd put it out there if someone for some reason wants one of these.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 04:25:15 pm by darkcirca »

Marie.O

• Administrator
  • LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile
    • My Home
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2009, 05:42:54 pm »

Thanks

Sorry, I can only use UPS for international shipping, and that is extremely expensive.

I might still be interested, and would appreciate a PM

tkmedia

• wants to work for LinuxMCE
    • View Profile
    • LMCECompatible
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2009, 06:43:55 pm »
For those in need of cradles

Not cheap but available

http://forum.linuxmce.org/index.php?topic=7325.0
My Setup http://wiki.linuxmce.org/index.php/User:Tkmedia

For LinuxMce compatible  systems and accessories
http://lmcecompatible.com/

hari

• Administrator
  • LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile
    • ago control
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2009, 06:50:28 pm »
I love that cradle. A bit expensive but really nice.
rock your home - http://www.agocontrol.com home automation

darkcirca

• Regular Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2009, 02:58:19 pm »
I'm going to see what I can do in the coming weeks about cradles, as we may have more. We are planning a storage move, so we will see what our stock is in that. I will update accordingly if I find anything.

darkcirca

• Regular Poster
    • View Profile
2 Charging Cradles
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2009, 11:06:28 pm »
I've got 2 different charging cradles I'm making available.

Both are JUST CHARGING - nothing else.

First has some sort of receiver on the front (looks like IR), and a USB-B (Like the printer port) on the side.

Second has USB-B port on the side, and USB ports on the front (which DO NOT work). I'm assuming it has to do with the USB-B port on the side, as all the other units do not have this.

Both work for stand alone charging cradle.

$50 each (plus shipping via UPS Ground or Priority Mail), and it will include the power plug as well (same plug as the WebDT). Figured I'd offer them here first, as I know some people are interested in just charging. Shipping will be based on your location, and the method you prefer.
Payment can be done via PayPal/USPS Money Order (had a few anti-PayPal people)/Credit Card via Phone (done through a business). Tracking/Delivery Confirmation is always provided as well.

I've still got a few external batteries left as well.

I can ship international, but I will only ship UPS for this - so the cost is a bit outrageous. Located in Fairfax, VA area as well for pickup.

darkcirca

• Regular Poster
    • View Profile
Charging Cradle
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2009, 12:00:16 am »
USB one is sold.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 12:18:55 am by darkcirca »

darkcirca

• Regular Poster
    • View Profile
Charging Cradle
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2009, 12:24:39 am »
IR cradle is still available is someone is interested in just a charging cradle.

I can do $50 shipped for it with a power source via PayPal.