I tryed to add a new interface device into Pluto using GSD approach. I followed by instruction from docs:
1) installed package 'pluto-generic-serial-device';
2) created a new template with GSD support;
3) added a new Ruby command and quick restart router;
4) added a new manufacture and model for category 'Interfaces';
5) added my device as a new interface device.
After that I added a new dimmer to the Light devices but a list 'Controlled by' was empty. I added another existing Pluto interface but this list was still empty.
Could someone explain me why the list 'Controlled by' is empty?
Thanks in advance.
UPDATED: Just appropriate category in the device template should be added.