Below I have described how easy it is to add Radio Station Favourites (ie Presets) to Dianemo's Athena UI. Add as many as you like, complete with the stations official icon, and in Athena these changes are available in your Orbiters immediately without needing a Regen or a Reload too.
Adding Radio Station Favourites to your Dianemo system;
From Web Admin use the menus to select the following; Advanced->Configuration->Slim Server
You will now see the Logitech Media Server (LMS) main configuration page. Simply follow the steps below to add as many Radio Stations Favourites to the Athena Radio screen as you like. These Radio Favourites will appear in any Room or Entertainment Area that has audio capability (you will see a Radio icon in the Orbiters Icon bar);
- Firstly click on the triangle next to 'My Radio'
- Next use the icons that displayed beneath the triangle to find the station you want to add as a favourite
- Tip - 'World' is useful for international stations
- Keep drilling down until you find the station you are looking for, then hover you mouse pointer over its name. You will see some icons appear to the right of the station name, when you hover over it - click the 'Heart' icon to make that station a Favourite (you will see a '-' will appear on the icon after you click it to indicate that if you click on it a second time it will be removed from your Favourites)
- Now click on the triangle next to 'Favourites' and you should see all your currently saved Favourites (*Note to remove a Favourite you need to find it again under 'My Radio' as described above*).
Now if you go back to any Orbiter and choose a Room with audio capability you will see the Radio icon in the top bar. Click on Radio in the top bar and you will see your Favourites listed as station icons with names. Select any Station Icon and it will play in the Room you currently have selected in your Orbiter - you will also see information about the current show being broadcast, including the currently playing track and DJ etc (this information is dependent on the station selected - not all stations provide this information), and there will be audio volume controls displayed at the bottom of the screen in the controls bar.
You can switch rooms without interrupting the music playback, and can start streams playing in other rooms or entertainment areas too.
All the best