Author Topic: Command to jump to Commerical marker in MythTV Player  (Read 2273 times)

jeangot

• Guru
    • View Profile
Command to jump to Commerical marker in MythTV Player
« on: January 23, 2009, 08:36:43 pm »
Hello,

I am currently playing all my recorded TV content from TV scenarios (Myth TV) as opposed to regular Video scenarios as these do not allow to jump through Myth's commercial flags to my knowledge.
My problem is that I always need to have a keyboard next to me to do these jumps (A and Z buttons I believe).

Now I would like to attempt to play with the HA Designer to try and add buttons for this in the MythTV Orbiter screens, so that I could get rid of my keyboard.

Now my question is: are there already commands in LMCE to send to MythTV Player to jump to the next commercial marker? If not, would it be easy for me to create such commands?
What I saw so far are commands to jump to certain positions in the stream, and I may be able to create buttons to jump forward and backward 30 secs and 10 mins (to replicate some commands available to me in MythTV via keyboard), but I didn't see any commands to get to the next MythTV commerical maker.

Thank you for any help or pointers.

Jean

jeangot

• Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Command to jump to Commerical marker in MythTV Player
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 06:49:43 am »
I figure, if this was easy, someone would have suggested something by now :-)

Thom, Zaerc, could you at least confirm that these commands don't exist yet, that I didn't oversee them?