yes that was the impression I had also, and maybe I just have something screwed up. I found the delay option last night (i was looking under GSD, the delay option is under AV devices>AV properties) I changed it from 8sec to 4 sec and there is still a huge delay. Also for some reason now it is doing this.
1. I hit the live TV command while LMCE is displayed on the RGB input on the TV.
2. The screen goes black but I can still see the cursor to know no inputs have changed
3. 10-15 sec pause, then the TV switches inputs to its internal tuner (whichever channel TV was on last)
4. 3-4 sec pause, TV switches inputs back to RGB
5. 3-4 sec pause, TV switches inputs back to Tuner, but this time it is always on channel 54-2
6. channel 54-2 is not available, if I don't change the channel within about 5-10 seconds to a valid channel the TV switches inputs back to RGB
Very strange IMO I havent had a chance to sit down and watch the log but hopefully I will do that tonight.
I can see how rs232 will be awesome once I get these bugs worked out, but right now its a real PITA.