Author Topic: 80's music video's  (Read 2383 times)

krys

• Addicted
    • View Profile
80's music video's
« on: December 30, 2008, 05:43:52 pm »
I am sure that this seems like a weird topic, but I was wondering if anyone knows of any 80's music video compilations? My wife wants to have an 80's themed birthday party and I want to stream 80's music videos to all my MD's. I would like to find a top 100 or something, but have had no luck. I have found a site that will stream the video's but you have to click on each video one at a time and it is just in a small window.
Anyways, if you have heard of a DVD of top 80's videos let me know. worst case scenario I will dvr a bunch of mtv or last resort I will just download some and smash em together into one file.

Dale_K

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: 80's music video's
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 06:25:57 pm »
I do something similar with music videos.  I just downloaded an ass-ton of videos (avi and mpeg files) and put them in a playlist.  Works great, but I'm currently searching for a way to auto-loop them so it doesn't just stop when they get to the end.

colinjones

• Alumni
  • LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile
Re: 80's music video's
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 09:49:52 pm »
I am aware of a bit torrent that has about 26GB of music videos, a large percentage of which are 80's. But we would need to take the discussion offline if you want to know more. Discussions about "downloading" is viewed in an extremely poor light on the forums.