Ok, found how to reset the remote in the 200zw manual. And the USB Stick I have to send the command "reset" I assume.
How can I test that ?
I have only got two zwave devices at the moment and they are already included
Can I just delete them in the Webinterface below lightning ? Probably not from what I have read.
And what happens if I move a zwave device to another room. Can I just change the room description and move it to the new room in the room plan ? The 200ZW manual says that one should "first Exclude it from the network, then Include it back to the network after you have re-located it.".
The 200ZW manual tells how to exclude things :
Excluding Devices from a Network
1. Put the Configuration Switch in “Configuration Mode”.
2. Press-and-hold “Up” Operation button for 2 seconds to enter Configuration Mode. LED Indicator will illuminate Green.
3. Short-press the “Down” Operation Button one time to put the device into Exclusion Mode.
4. Press the Exclusion Initiator of the Device to be Excluded (normally the same button as the Inclusion Initiator).
5. LED Indicator on the Remote will illuminate Green when device is successfully excluded and illuminate Red if the operation is unsuccessful.
Repeat steps 2-5 for each Device to be Excluded from the Network.But what then afterwards ?
Send command "download configuration" ? Or also reset both devices ?
Thanks a lot that you take the time to answer
I will "reward it" by updating the wiki accordingly so the next will know what to do.