Author Topic: New trac bug reporting system and status of previously contributed templates ?  (Read 3500 times)

bulek

• Administrator
  • wants to work for LinuxMCE
  • Living with LMCE
    • View Profile
Hi,

I've noticed that Bug report link on LMCE site brings up new TRAC interface.

Does anyone have any more info on this new bug reporting system ? What happend to the old one ?

Also, some time ago, when someone (I think JonDecker?) fixed sqlcvs server there was a call to users to enter new contributed templates through sqlcvs. I think quite some templates were contributed (I'm among those) and would kindly ask if anyone can give more info about current status of those contributions and if they will be entered in new release ?

I found one of those threads :
http://forum.linuxmce.org/index.php?topic=5758.0

I'm aware of Posde's exporter, I'd just like to clear out whether those contributions are in there and will be handled or should we make another effort to save them and enter somehow in new release ?

Is it possible to use sqlcvs right now ? What are our options if we would like to contribute to content of  main database.

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Bulek.
Thanks in advance,

regards,

Bulek.

hari

• Administrator
  • LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile
    • ago control
Hi,

Does anyone have any more info on this new bug reporting system ? What happend to the old one ?
moved to private as it is exploitable.

br, Hari
rock your home - http://www.agocontrol.com home automation

bulek

• Administrator
  • wants to work for LinuxMCE
  • Living with LMCE
    • View Profile
Hi,

moved to private as it is exploitable.

br, Hari
Thanks for info.... I guess we should put new tickets to new system...

What happens with entries in old bug reporting system - are they just kept local and will be processed ?

Status and plans with sqlcvs  contributions (mostly template changes )in older bug reporting system  ?

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Bulek.
Thanks in advance,

regards,

Bulek.

hari

• Administrator
  • LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile
    • ago control
Status and plans with sqlcvs  contributions (mostly template changes )in older bug reporting system  ?

we just managed to run the builders against our own sqlCVS with the needed changes for the 0810 build. This was a big milestone. Until the alpha build is sorted out (we are making good progress thanks to Zaerc), don't hold your breath for template inclusions. We also had to revert to an older sqlCVS database version. So maybe some of the latest additions are lost. We had to do this step to start with a clean database. Sorry for any inconvenience. Catch me on irc to get access to the old mantis.

br, Hari
rock your home - http://www.agocontrol.com home automation