General > Marketplace

WebDT 366 - Group Buy Europe

(1/5) > >>

Marie.O:
Hi,

we will have the opportunity to get WebDT's to Germany with very little shipping overhead. The idea is, to put all European parties into one bucket and ship that to Germany, and distribute the WebDT's from Germany throughout Europe, which will save a LOT of money in terms of shipping.

The price for the WebDT 366 is 250USD plus import duties plus shipping in Europe. Shipping in Europe will be around 20EUR, import duties and taxes into the EU will be around 25-30%. All in all, I expect the WebDT 366 to come in at around 300EUR max, delivered to your doorstep.

We need to know, who wants one. Who ever wants one of those must post in this thread. We need to have the money beforehand.

You have two ways of paying for it:
Send 300EUR to tkmedia's PayPal account (contact tkmedia for details)
Send 300EUR to my bank account (anyone interested in going this route, please send an email to peer.oliver.schmidt at linuxmce.org for bank details.)

tkmedia and I will "sit" together and make a list on Wednesday next week, to see how many WebDT 366s are going to be shipped to Germany. Only paid for WebDT's are going to be shipped. tkmedia needs 1 week to get them ready. The shipping takes between 2-8 weeks to Germany. It takes about 1 week to ship stuff from Germany into the EU.

If you have any questions, please feel to ask in this thread.

Best regards

Peer Oliver Schmidt

Bryandd:
I would definetly be interested in one, i am in the UK.
I can make a paypal transfer as soon as you confirm this is a go.

eNoodle:
I want one, just sent you an email...

niz23:
I want one unit.

As soon as we know how many I´ll pay to tkmedia.

/niz23

colinjones:
possy - any chance you can let me know where you are sourcing them from so i could get them to deliver one directly to me in AU?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Sitemap 
Go to full version