I wonder if this is possible with current state of SW:
- user creates new button in HADesigner ?
- can this button be added to main Pluto menu ?
- can use add specific action/message that will be triggered when button selected ?
- in one way custom buttons are added with scenarios - but I'm interested in adding custom button that will trigger configurable DCE message ?
Also I'd lilke to extend my question to adding customized devices to floorplans ( I think this is crucial feature of open systems - let users add their own devices to GUI floorplans) :
- is it possible to define/add new device (for instance brightness sensor, or window open/closed contact sensor) to floorplans ?
- are those devices selected to be shown on flooplans by their type, category ?
- can custom icons be uploaded for those new devices ?
- can user add its own devices or categories so certain devices are shown on floorplans ?
- are currently devices that are shown on floorplans taken from database or hardcoded in plugins ?
I'm putting together home automation system with lots of devices and this feature is crucial to me....
Thanks in advance,