just as a note, the issues are not yet fully investigated:
* The recent 5.x firmwares can be problematic (MCV, tricklestar dongle). We've seen two occurences of the Tricklestar stick to suddenly suspend operation. For a rock solid install use either the seluxit (EU) or the intermatic (US) dongle. The problems are big enough that zensys even forked the 4.x version for the latest chips..
* The Tricklestar remote has issues in SIS mode. The add node procedure stops working after a few inclusions (no clear pattern yet). 0710 has no direct workaround, 0810 allows to do a "remove node" and "add node" to re-include it as inclusion controller (exclude, factory reset, include again). 0710 users can do the same with a "z-wave tool".
* The merten battery powered remote switches can get permanently "disabled" by doing the following:
- add to the network (only tested with sis)
- do a reset unit (e.g. from the ZTH200)
There might be other scenarios to "kill them". Not even the low level merten tool to unlock "active protection" can access them any more
I'll provide updates when I have more information.