Author Topic: Win-TV PVR150 L.P.  (Read 561 times)

rodercot

Win-TV PVR150 L.P.
« on: September 08, 2008, 07:09:10 pm »

Hey all,

I have been searching the wiki and myth as well as the forums regarding the Low Profile PVR-150 it has the CX23416-22 encoder on board and supports Radio as well. I currently have a 150 in the hybrid working fine with Myth and the STB in the living room. I want to install this one in one of the MD's and hook up another STB.

Has anyone had success with this specific card or is it just a STD PVR-150 same as all the rest. I do not want the MD to use myth with this card I just want to setup the other STB on it for local in that room and available to the other MD's and the hybrid as a second TV source supplied by the new rcvr and this 150 card.

Does or will the Radio function at all?

Thanks,

Dave

rodercot

Re: Win-TV PVR150 L.P.
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 11:52:18 pm »
Anyone know if this card works like the MCE pvr-150. I just want to be sure before I stuff it in the MD and reak havoc on my Myth setup as it working just fine right now. But I would like to have the two rcvr option in different rooms of course and now the the MD is controlling the TV with the USBUirt the WAF is getting excited to have her recevier back.

Dave