I'm trying to do automatic Usermode changes (Home,Away,Sleeping,DND) based on HouseMode changes...
I've created different events that would express common situations :
1. Coming Home (transition from Away,Ext.Away to Unarmed)
2. Going to Sleep (from Unarmed to Armed at home or Sleeping)
3. Leaving (from all Unarmed Modes to Armed Away or Ext. Away)
4. Waking up (from Sleeping or Armed at Home to Unarmed)
Now it seems that although they are all based on same scheme, some do work and some not.
1. is not working (I see event, but no action of setting user mode)...
2. is working (I see Set User Mode commands in logs - User mode is changed).
3. is working (I see Set User Mode commands in logs - User mode is changed).
4. is not working (I see event, but no action of setting user mode)...
Anyone can confirm this or is this my setup error ? I guess those events (and also actions) are also good candidates to have them by default...
Any way to check that behaviour in logs ? Which plugin is responsible for evaluation of Criteria and execution of Commands ?
Thanks in advance,